Sign in to follow this  
tservice

Pricing guide

Just got my sign craft pricing guide. In one of the articles it suggests using a sign estimating software. Does anyone use this type of software?

Do you or did you like your sign craft pricing guide? Was it at all acurate? Did or does it give you any type of modifiers that will make the guide useful over time once pricing of materials go up or is it gonna out date it self due to inflation and changing of times. I mean is it gonna be useful over time or a year from now are the prices still gonna be accurate?

nope Ive never used sign pricing SW, although I see its around $15 on C&C ebay store where I get my vinyl..

Im kinda cheap, so I havent bought it yet

Wayne

Guest Terry

I'm thinking on the same wave as junioranger management.  ;D

i really don't know if this will help anyone. i learned of this through a seminar i attended and it's free. go to this site; http://www.greatgarmentgraphics.com/ and on the left side select graphic software, scroll down page about half way the will?s

about how to price work there's a link; PRICE PERFECT for free down load that's fully customizable to ur spec. it gives u signs graphic, and something else. anyway i use it often when i'm double checking my pricing. i hope this helps and it's Free ;D

ur very welcome :thumbsup: although i still use the method u showed me first then i check it with this, it's usually dead on.

Thanx nonabelle! You rock!

i agree with joe,u rock.btw joe i just looked at ur profile and i see that ur from puerto rico i just want u to that "yo soy boricua,pa que tu lo sepa!"

Thanx nonabelle! You rock!

i agree with joe,u rock.btw joe i just looked at ur profile and i see that ur from puerto rico i just want u to that "yo soy boricua,pa que tu lo sepa!"

ok yall, don't be talking that language, what r u saying? lol

I think he said that Joe needed to stop chasing that chicken with the butcher knife so people can stop asking why did the chicken cross the road.

Or

He could be Puerto Rican as well

:thumbsup:

Where's that bottle of quervo???

I think he said that Joe needed to stop chasing that chicken with the butcher knife so people can stop asking why did the chicken cross the road.

Or

He could be Puerto Rican as well

:thumbsup:

Where's that bottle of quervo???

u silly, bk2 lol. but for real somebody translate pls

yeah, bk ur right, that's what he said, he was puerto rican:  translation: "I am boricua, pa you know it!" :thumbsup:

LOL

You are too crazy bk2, but you were close with the chicken  :thumbsup:

Just kidding  ;D

He said he is Puerto Rican too. (Boricua = Puerto Rican)

deenasteedeezign it is good to know there is another PuertoRican in the forums. It is good to have you here. Sho us some of your work. And thank you for the comment that I rock  :angel:

Joe

ok i know this is a diverse forum, but pls don't start talking different languages, for it's not healthy. LOL NOT HEALTHY AT ALL.

Yeah i understand, but he only said a phrase and we Puertoricans always get happy when we meet other Puertoricans, I think it is cultural.

It is not like we are going to start Spanish Threads or anything.

joe

nonabelle, I recommend you watch Dora the Explorer  :angel:

Just kidding sweetheart  :thumbsup:

nonabelle, I recommend you watch Dora the Explorer  :D

Just kidding sweetheart  :thumbsup:

hehe, joe, i just read that. for ur info i have watch dora, and i still can't get it. i have to ask the kids what she is sayin LOL. ooh and diego too.

and i hate cartoons.

o zale malamu m'ninga na n'giye?

anybody care to take a guess?

Nonabelle,

Thanks for the spot on pricing guide. You mentioned one that somwbdoy else gave you, later in the thread, what was that?

o zale malamu m'ninga na n'giye?

anybody care to take a guess?

Nonabelle,

Thanks for the spot on pricing guide. You mentioned one that somwbdoy else gave you, later in the thread, what was that?

ur welcome reb. :thumbsup: they did give me one, they just help me understand how the formulation of pricing the vinyl, i didn't get it so he just broke it down to me to understand. it's just the cost and calc of the basics. nothing special, i'm sure u already know the basics that's all it was.