Sign in to follow this  
MaderDesign

Don't have enough money for those high dollar laminators? No worries....

I just picked up a 26" BIG Squeegee Cut Vinyl Tool and the 18" Rivet/Dent /Yard Sign Tool, both used on Craigs List.  :D

Now I can Easily Replicate and Improve the Design to make some longer ones when needed, now that I picked them up used. :D

you are the luckies person I have met in a long time Scott!

I just picked up a 26" BIG Squeegee Cut Vinyl Tool and the 18" Rivet/Dent /Yard Sign Tool, both used on Craigs List.  :D

Now I can Easily Replicate and Improve the Design to make some longer ones when needed, now that I picked them up used. :D

The guy is selling this too, he edited out the BS and the BS pics. He had it with a New laptop and some other stuff as well but people are picking it away one item at a time.

He wanted to sell everything as a complete package at first, I just kept calling him asking are you sure you won't seperate the BS's, until he would. LOL

OH, I got a 3'X8' White Banner and a Partial Roll of Magnetic Sign Material thrown in with the BS's from him as well.  ;D

3n53k63l35O65Sd5Rd9ccf02a8ead595a10a0.jpg

SIGN SHOP CLOSING IT'S DOORS TAKE A LOOK

$4000 CASH TAKE ALL DEAL THIS IS A REAL STEAL..........

Graphtec fc7000-130 54

I made my own BS using offcuts of 5mm thick Foamex (extruded foam board) ........cut to size (approx 120mm wide), chamfer the edge with sand paper, glue a strip of felt in place and your done.........made a full set of different sizes......works great

John

Guest fivestar

I got my BS and man.........You want to talk about SWEET.....Yes I'm sure you could make one very cheap, but I can say I am EXTREMELY happy with my purchase.

Finally got my BFS and after about 5 minutes of playing around with it I was laying down mask like a CHAMP!!! Fanstastic little tool, worth every penny & saves alot of yelling at the gf trying to mask big decals the old way LOL!

I just picked up a 26" BIG Squeegee Cut Vinyl Tool and the 18" Rivet/Dent /Yard Sign Tool, both used on Craigs List.  :thumbsup:

Now I can Easily Replicate and Improve the Design to make some longer ones when needed, now that I picked them up used. :thumbsup:

The guy is selling this too, he edited out the BS and the BS pics. He had it with a New laptop and some other stuff as well but people are picking it away one item at a time.

He wanted to sell everything as a complete package at first, I just kept calling him asking are you sure you won't seperate the BS's, until he would. LOL

OH, I got a 3'X8' White Banner and a Partial Roll of Magnetic Sign Material thrown in with the BS's from him as well.  :rolleyes:

3n53k63l35O65Sd5Rd9ccf02a8ead595a10a0.jpg

SIGN SHOP CLOSING IT'S DOORS TAKE A LOOK

$4000 CASH TAKE ALL DEAL THIS IS A REAL STEAL..........

Graphtec fc7000-130 54

Jeremy,

that was back in December on Craigs List, I don't have a link and haven't seen it listed for quite some time, he must have sold the other stuff by now.

Once I picked up what I was buying the piece of scratch paper with his name address and phone # was tossed in the trash.

Sorry.