Guest fivestar

Some Prints

Great looking print Dave.

I'm using BS 50" (laminator) on daily basic and I love it

.I have small one (rivets and....) which I use for small application 2' and smaller.

My opinion, is there is no reason to buy bunch of different once since laminator does  everything.

well since he didint post pics of mine ill go ahead and do it.  I am VERY impressed with them and the turnaround and have now found a reliable printer that will most def be used for future projects!!

IMG_3287.jpg

Guest fivestar

LOL Todd I'm glad you liked them and I see they came a day earlier than I thought.  I never posted a picture of yours because I did them too fast.  ;D:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment and let me know if there's anything else you need.

LOL Todd I'm glad you liked them and I see they came a day earlier than I thought.  I never posted a picture of yours because I did them too fast.  ;D:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I only have one problem with them tho, now that the wife has seen them she says to me "see you dont need to buy a printer you can just keep having him do them for you since they turned out so good." DAMN IT!!! lol  After the last few times of getting screwed by peeps on printing im glad i now have a reliable trustworthy person to send my stuff out to, youve got my business sir!!!!

Guest fivestar

I only have one problem with them tho, now that the wife has seen them she says to me "see you dont need to buy a printer you can just keep having him do them for you since they turned out so good." DAMN IT!!! lol  After the last few times of getting screwed by peeps on printing im glad i now have a reliable trustworthy person to send my stuff out to, youve got my business sir!!!!

Well I really don't want to lose your business.  But I "could" screw up the next order and you "go off" like a "raving lunatic" and say "that's it, I'm buying my own damn printer, I can't trust anyone to do a decent job".  :);D ;D

Well I really don't want to lose your business.  But I "could" screw up the next order and you "go off" like a "raving lunatic" and say "that's it, I'm buying my own damn printer, I can't trust anyone to do a decent job".  :);D ;D

As nice as that sounds im going to have to say NO!!!  Im am perfectly happy with subbing stuff out to you until business gets to where i NEED a printer and HAVE to buy one. 

Guest sciondrgn

Hey Five quick question.. After you print on the vinyl and contour cut it how do you apply it or give it to the customer? Do you still use app tape to pull up and place the decal or just peel and stick by hand

Guest fivestar

Hey Five quick question.. After you print on the vinyl and contour cut it how do you apply it or give it to the customer? Do you still use app tape to pull up and place the decal or just peel and stick by hand

You can use transfer tape.  Low tack is the best to use if you got it, but you can use any transfer tape.

Just make sure print is dry before you apply app tape .

I learned it hard way as most things about printing.

Guest fivestar

Just make sure print is dry before you apply app tape .

I learned it hard way as most things about printing.

LOL.......Yes that's a good point.  I'm sure his is dry as I printed them and sent them to him.  So if they aren't dry by now, well they'll never dry.  ;D:thumbsup: :thumbsup: