Guest fivestar

Some Prints

Five, I'm giving you advanced warning that Mr.Sgt  :huh: is going to be less than pleased with you when I show him your printer and tell him "If you loved me....." ;D

Now I'm running off to research printers instead of adding items to my Etsy shop....

Guest fivestar

Five, I'm giving you advanced warning that Mr.Sgt  ;D is going to be less than pleased with you when I show him your printer and tell him "If you loved me....." ;D

Now I'm running off to research printers instead of adding items to my Etsy shop....

:huh: ??? ;D

Guest fivestar

Here's another one I just printed.  These are going to be magnets.

post-0-12986547668747_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986547676567_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry -- but I feel a business trip to Ohio coming on soon.... I think I'd rather go to your house than Ace of Cakes... and that's saying PLENTY!!

Guest fivestar

I'm sorry -- but I feel a business trip to Ohio coming on soon.... I think I'd rather go to your house than Ace of Cakes... and that's saying PLENTY!!

Yes yes yes.........I've always wanted to be more desired the Ace of Cakes.  :huh:;D:huh: Come on over anytime.

Guest fivestar

Here's one I am doing for a 3'x8' banner.  This is the "test print" to be sure everything came out good and I think it did.

post-0-12986547704504_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986547715725_thumb.jpg

Guest fivestar

wow man,

this one gives me...you now what.

Great. ;D ;D :huh: ???

That's them Digital Juice fonts I was telling you about.  You really need to get them, they are well worth the money.  ;D  I also figured out how to do those rips.....It's not a real easy process.....but he did one for me and I kept it.  ;D ;D ;D

Fivestare, that printer is nice, and the work looks great.

I can only sit back and imagine how nice that would be to have a printer like that.

Rod 

Guest fivestar

Thanks guys......I am finally getting to start to use this thing.......I've been so busy with shirts I haven't got to use it much.....Then today I landed another 166 shirts... :huh:

Guest fivestar

I know I said the viking would be my last picture posted for a while, but here's a picture of my dog.  It didn't turn out the greatest, but he's the greatest so I am posting his picture anyways.  :thumbsup:

post-0-12986547746828_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986547770537_thumb.jpg

Guest fivestar

Customer wanted a patriotic design with a backhoe and dozer.  I printed this out for him and he was amazed.  I think it turned out good.

post-0-12986547804825_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986547822337_thumb.jpg

Guest fivestar

Five... you make me feel like my work is sub-par -- because yours is SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I wish my work was that good.  I am GREAT at placing clipart and such over top of things.  But thanks for the compliment :( FSW I posted this just for you since your hubby defends our country so brave. (BTW, tell him I said thanks for all he does and thank you for all you do too) I thought you would like the patriotic pic. ;D

great now im going to be watching my mailbox like a kid for Xmas!!!

Guest fivestar

great now im going to be watching my mailbox like a kid for Xmas!!!

LOL Todd......Your stuff should be there Tuesday.

Guest fivestar

nice, What are you using to apply these onto the board?

Right now I am using me and another person, we just lay them on there.  I am getting a Big Squeegee to apply them once I get my damn table built.  :(:);D

thats what i was wondering, if you were using the BS or not, u like it? Which one are u using to do this? I have the Laminator right now, but gonna pick up the smaller Rivet and Sign BS, they said it's better for applying app tape and vinyl.

Guest fivestar

thats what i was wondering, if you were using the BS or not, u like it? Which one are u using to do this? I have the Laminator right now, but gonna pick up the smaller Rivet and Sign BS, they said it's better for applying app tape and vinyl.

I am not using a BS yet until I get my table built.  I've used one once with James and it was very simple.  Neron on here uses the laminating one to apply vinyl to coroplast and he said it's easy as can be.