Sign in to follow this  
Guest sciondrgn

Anyone own a Chevy HHR?

Guest sciondrgn

Kind of long shot but figured I would ask.. Starting next year I have a couple trips planned to some shows/conventions where I will have a table to sell my t-shirts and decals. Right now I have an 09 Chevy Malibu and the trunk space is horrid on that car. If i take my heat press and cutter with me Im sure to ruin the interior getting things in an out.. I don't want a truck or large suv for sure. I still want something fun and sporty to drive but give me some extra room.

Right now i'm looking at a used 09 HHR SS. I've just fallen in love with them lol.. I'm trying to save up at least $1k down before I get one and Ill trade in the malibu with it.  Any thoughts on any HHR owners out there?

This is the one I'm looking at locally

00063ts4

We have the HHR Panel Wagon. Used to deliver car parts with. from small boxes to complete motors. Awsome little thing. only thing its a 2 seater.

I got one about a month ago & I love it...great little car. We got 30.8 MPG when we went to KY this month.

Peggy

Guest sciondrgn

Thanks for everyones replies! I'm going saturday to look at that black one I posted in my first post.. I also found another one in Athens GA which is about 2 hours from me but I might take a little road trip if the black one is not all its cracked up to be

Cool little cars.  The motor will get you around someone when you need to unlike the PT Cruisers.  Drove one from Michigan to Minnesota and at one point I drafted a semi ALL the way through Wisconsin and was getting 35 mpg.  :thumbsup:  We have 6 panel type @ work for our templaters and they are a pain to see out of. 

Guest sciondrgn

I went and looked at the 2 used ones I found and neither dealer would budge on price or my trade.. Ahh well the hunt continues

To be honest I priced these and the turbo cobalts and your going to need a good bit down to get the payment down. Good luck on whatever you decide!