Sign in to follow this  
deth502

just wanted to say thanks

im into a lot of different things. just about anything to be made or fixed i do it, woodworking, metal working, electronics, mechanics, construction, ect.....

one of my fav hobbies is gunsmithing, and ive recently found this hobby to be much like that one. in that hobby, it just seems ppl are more "helpful".

most anything else, ppl arent willing to help, myself included. if someone asks "how do i change my alternator" or "how do i put in a storm door" the answer is always, "you cant do it, pay me and i will".

thats one of the things i like about gunsmithing, it just seems anyone is always willing to help, even if it means giving away "trade secrets"

ive found that same kind of community here. from what i gather by looking, there are a lot of ppl here that depend on this business as their main source of income, their livelihood, yet are still willing to go out of their way to help someone else, potentially "competition", to understand and accomplish.

its nice to find another community as committed as helping each other.

i know i tend to ramble on, and i swear i have add sometimes, but i hope that made sense! :)

great site, great members, great help, great community as a whole. keep up the good work!!

Yeh - they are great aren't they

You mean "WE". It's all of us that make this site great.

Jay