Sign in to follow this  
prontos signs

Purchase plotter NOT WORKING AT ALL JUST GOT IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!

I purchase a plotter from you guys and it doesn't work at all. I just got it about 3 hours ago and all it does light of reset light and blade holder just goes up and down..... VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED HELP AND CONTACT INFORMATION

hey they will not be available untill at least the morning..... You can search through these posts for their email and phone# ....They will make it right....If it is(I am not saying that it is) a connection problem they will works the steps to fix you ...just hang tight.......  Also might help to say what plotter and what  cutting program that you are using.....just in case that is the issue

hope everything works out well

Beardown

Unfortunately, your unit was probably damaged during shipping and may need to be replaced.  Please call us on Monday.  Our telephone number is 425-284-2282.

I appreciate your help I got your email late this morning will call monday. I left a VM on saturday I will call Monday. I'm worried that I got stuck it happen to me once already and I have jobs pending and need of completing these job before they get upset with me.  Like I said the machine is not working at all please help me trust me I know I got a great deal. What ever it take to get this done these past month have been bad for business. 804-986-3310 cell phone call me when you get a chance. 

Thank you for your response to this over the weekend Beardown. I did talk to Pronto Signs this morning and it appears there was some damage during shipping. I'm working with him to get the plotter repaired.

I must say you guys are great and helping me with my problem. Response was quick and very helpful. Thanks hopefully the next plotter works out great when I get the other one.  :huh: I must say my worry's are over I know i'm dealing with professional not some john doe! I also would like to thank big bear for help me stay claim when i could've said some mean things.

No prob pronto that is what we are here for !!  :huh:

Glad to see all is well

Customer service A++ In my book !!