ViciousVinyl

Would anyone mind helping me clean this vector up a bit?

I've been working for a while to get the original image vectorized but I've had a few issues.  I'm trying to get this done as fast as I can so I've decided to try and get a little help with it.  If someone would be so kind as to take a stab at cleaning this up a bit I would be extremely grateful.  If you think you can do better with the original then please by all means give it a shot.  Any help at all is truly appreciated.  Overall I've gotten a bit better at vectorizing images but sometimes the simpler stuff really gets me.  I don't care if it's full color really since it's only going to be a 2 color red and black cutting.

TMLogo Vectorized.eps

TMLogo Vectorized.eps

Still having some issues with the man in the truck and the trash in the truck.  If anyone could do it better I would be extremely grateful.

Well I've made all the signs for them that didn't require the use of the logo.  I guess I'm going to see if the customer would be willing to let me cut the logo without the junk in the back but that's kind of his whole business.  Every time I try to manually trace the stuff in the back of the truck it never seems to look right.