signwerx

on site blaster

Hey Guys and Gals,  I'm still looking for an onsite blaster.  Any help would be appreciated.  PT

To much cost for those specialty items. Go to Harbor Freight and buy their 90lb Pressure Blaster Item# 93889-1RHH $120-$140 or the 40lb Pressure Blaster Item#34202-1RHH for $99.99. If you get the 20% coupon it will be less. Go to http://www.glastar.com/catalog/sandblasting/footswitch.cfm to get your foot pedal for $235 plus shipping and you are set. That puts you less than $400 for all those so called specialty equipment. SAVE....SAVE...SAVE!

To much cost for those specialty items. Go to Harbor Freight and buy their 90lb Pressure Blaster Item# 93889-1RHH $120-$140 or the 40lb Pressure Blaster Item#34202-1RHH for $99.99. If you get the 20% coupon it will be less. Go to http://www.glastar.com/catalog/sandblasting/footswitch.cfm to get your foot pedal for $235 plus shipping and you are set. That puts you less than $400 for all those so called specialty equipment. SAVE....SAVE...SAVE!

That setup does not return sand from blaster.

Regards Duke

Harbor Freight Tools had one of those reclaim vacuum blasters for about $399. I don't think they carry it anymore. Lay a tarp down to reclaim your abrasive. A pressure blaster is more efficient than siphon. Also you have much more control because of the tips of the pressure blaster.

Yeah but with the other one you can do it on site, walk into their house, mask their 10x10 mirror, blast it it, tear mask off, little clean up and then take the huge amount of cash home :thumbsup:

or it could be a bar mirror

my plan anyways  lol

Guest kenya

That is AWESOME.  :D

I remember seeing a video posting, but don't remember the link.

Thanks for posting the links guys.

i saw this a while ago, don't know if it's still available