Sign in to follow this  
azdecals

6mm rigid PVC?

I had a request to provide a quote for signs on "6mm rigid PVC".  These signs are ~8' long x 12".  I assumed they meant coroplast until I started looking for it online. It seems that most places sell it in 4mm although the coroplast sign does say it comes in 6mm.  I'm looing for the 4'x8' sheets.

Is there a standard for "6mm rigid PVC" substrate?  and where is a good place to get that stuff?  I'm set up with fellers locally but thier online catalog only lists small sizes.

azdecals

I ordered mine from N Glantz, I am close enough that they deliever to me once a week for 3 bucks. Anyway I am sure what you are looking for is also called Expanded Rigid PVC. They do sell the 4x8 sheets, and if I remember right it was about 60 bucks.

Cool!  There is a branch office in phx and I requested a logon to thier website just before I posted this.  Hopefully they'll have it in town here.

Thanks for the info!

azdecals

How do you cut this stuff?  Can you just usa a regular utility knife?

THanks for the recommendation I called N Glantz this morning and they do have it in stock here in town.  I'm working on setting up the account now.

azdecals