cox signs

vector magic program

If it's the one I'm thinking of I subscript for the $8/month or your can purchase the desktop version for around $300.  I've had hit or miss with it but I'm a newbie and trying to get together a catalog and start making money so right now the program is working for me.  Definitely helped me out of a bind a couple of times, especially when I'm still learning Illustrator.

I've got the desktop version. Good program. Time saver for sure. Comes in handy for me a lot as I am often recreating logos for customers because they never have .eps files.

well there is a member here signman trying to sell me a copy for $20 jut a little worried seems awful cheap says is a legal copy thinking about trying it has anyone ever dealt with this person ?

Hi,

I fell into that trap.  I bought a cheap version of that program from a bloke on this forum.  I bought the package first then asked a few questions like is it a copy?

It was a copy,  I was a little upset as I have already downloaded a copy from one of these P2P site but I thought I was buying a legal copy with full support from the main web site.

My advice is, if it sound to good to be true, it can't be legal.

Cheers,

Fred

well there is a member here signman trying to sell me a copy for $20 jut a little worried seems awful cheap says is a legal copy thinking about trying it has anyone ever dealt with this person ?

lol    so YOUR worried about getting screwed  by a member here?    TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!    Dang, you made enough off Bert transmisssions to actually GO BUY the full version,,  after all, that was 100% profit, minus  EBAY fees.  

ay now, he doesn't want to lose any money buying programs, that isn't profit lol, you think he'd buy someone else's idea? no, that's not profit, steal it and put it on ebay and make MONEY! pffttt

as the great Donald Trump says, "YOU'RE FIRED"