Sign in to follow this  
Kelly54487

Tinker bell with wand graphics request please

Hi Everyone ;D

I have a girlfriend who is decorating a box for all her daughters dress up clothes. Does anyone have the pattern with Tink with the wand with fairy dust or stars :huh:. I would really appreciate it if you could pass it my way.

Thanks again everyone for all your replys! I can't "thank you" all enough for helping me out as well as the rest of us. I love these message boards. Keep up the good work everyone........... helping others out is what make the world go a :thumbsup:round

Thank you Denny B. however..... I need more of a detailed design and Signs & Designs thank you but I couldn't get yours to show up in inkscape after I tried to format it, it was just a bunch of dots.

If anyone else could help me out I would appreciate it!

Does anyone have this pattern in EPS format of Tinkerbell. Sorry Dennis B she would like more of an outline like this one. If you have one like this could you please pass it my way? Thanks

if that is what you are really looking for.....then why don't you just vectorize it?..  You have the picture.  www.inkscape.org

speedoggy,

I tried to do it in inkscape but it didn't turn out because of the pink? Anyhow I found one if anyone needs it I'll send it your way. Thanks again everyone! ;D