Sign in to follow this  
mikeomatic

intro and hello

Hi from

Mikeomatic...(mike)

I have been reading this forum for weeks learning from the wealth of information here. My wife and I are 3+ years from retirment. We currently have a hobby bussiness custom painting motorcycles. We also ride,so it started out on friends bikes and seems to be growing.

We are in beautiful NE florida and have been for almost 30 years. My wife is an airbrush artist and does the art work part and I do all the prep and regular automotive paint part.We have been making paint masks by hand, needless to say its a tedious pain job. We purchased a creation pcut and are trying to find a place to set it up in the art room (whole nother project :-). We are hoping to start making paint masks with our cutter after the learning curve.

This sure is a helpful site, thanks to all who have made it that way.

Mike and Susan

Welcome to the forum - from another Mike (my wife's name is Sue)

mike (and sue)

Guest kenya

Hi Mike.......... heidi ho neighbor  ;D

I'm on the Gulf Coast side on Florida in the Big Bend.  :huh:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Finishing up the art stuido re-do and will set up the new cutter over the weekend.I have been reading every evening and have printed out all the information to hook up the cutter using SB. Lets see if it all works :-)

Will post a few pics of Susans art work so you can see the kind of stuff we do. Again thank you for the welcome.

Mike