xstreme

Promoting Piracy

Bannerjohn, slow your roll. You deleted the post about the atv templates saying it was promoting Piracy. It was my understanding that the guy selling the items on Craigslist is the producer of the items and there was nothing in the add saying that it could not be shared once you purchased it.

He had them on CL due to the fact they were not selling on he own site for the high price. So he thought he would try to run it at a lower cost on CL.

Just my two cents worth.

I didn't delete it, I moved it for the other mods to decide. I could care less. Have the seller email me with his permission for 10 people to buy it and make copies,and I'll put it back.

Meanwhile, those of you who are interested can contact Mader through PMs.

The thread is till here..you just can't see it. Only mods can see it.

Among the mods..and admins..so far it's 100% for deleting it.

John is right to error on the side of caution... We don't want to be shutdown! But if we can get permission to post I don't see why not.

meaning permission from the owner of the images on the CD.

Honestly everyone thinks that the 900 dollar set just magically appears for 265? Come on the guy bought a set and is burning them to get his money back. Usually you have to send money to Vietnam via western union to get this good of deal lol.

I was hoping it would all go thru cause then next we could have done the mega vector sets 1,2 &3  :huh: wonder how long that post would have been up.

just my 2 cents and wishful thinking.