Sign in to follow this  
Cap

Newbie cutting question

have an Artsign 1360 with Flexipro 8.5. The cutter is working pretty good so far, except I notice on rounded text such as O,C, G etc the cut doesnt completely close. Its very minor as long as I weed very slow or it tears into the letter. But even when Im careful it still leaves a spot that you can see the 2 paths are slightly off. I can clean it up with an exacto but it does get to be a pain EVERY time. Is there a setting I may be missing to ensure it closes all paths?

Side note, I do vehicle lettering and typically use Oracal 751. It seems very thin compared to some stuff I see out there. Is there another brand that holds up as well that may be a little thicker, 2.5mil or 3mil? And is it a little more FORGIVING on bubbles or seams and rivets. Im new and still learning to navigate these obstacles.

Thanks

check you blade ofset - could be a lttile off creating the small uncut areas.  on the bubbles - try applying wet using one of the solutions in other threads- just search for homebrew

check you blade ofset - could be a lttile off creating the small uncut areas.  on the bubbles - try applying wet using one of the solutions in other threads- just search for homebrew

Dakota is right. Blade offset will solve this problem.