VendettaVinyl

Still need shirts

So the guy I went through (on here) took my money and wasnt gotten back to me! Thanks

This was almost 3 weeks ago.

Can any one help me out because now I am out the money I had to spend at first

So the guy I went through (on here) took my money and wasnt gotten back to me! Thanks

This was almost 3 weeks ago.

Can any one help me out because now I am out the money I had to spend at first

I hope you used Paypal or something. 

what kid of shirts are you looking to get? Kind of busy right now but if I get time I might be able to squeeze in another order.

Guest fivestar

Well now that just sucks..........Who is it and when was the last time they have been online?  VV I am very sorry to hear that.  I got my heatpress back but now I am swamped, I've got a bunch of basketball jerseys........80 t-shirt order.......another 40 t-shirt order and a 144 shirt and 144 hat order to do, so it looks like it would be quite awhile before I could get to them, sorry.

Guest kenya

Yes V V.......... that SUCKS.

Wish I could help out, but I really don't have enough experience with T's to take on the job.

Well now that just sucks..........Who is it and when was the last time they have been online?  VV I am very sorry to hear that.  I got my heatpress back but now I am swamped, I've got a bunch of basketball jerseys........80 t-shirt order.......another 40 t-shirt order and a 144 shirt and 144 hat order to do, so it looks like it would be quite awhile before I could get to them, sorry.

WOW Five..... I wish I lived closer to you. I'd gladly work for you for free to gain the experience & knowledge.

And maybe get a peak of your Roland in action.  :D;D

Edit: Sorry V V about the highjack. Hopefully, the person that you have dealt with comes through.

Guest fivestar

WOW Five..... I wish I lived closer to you. I'd gladly work for you for free to gain the experience & knowledge.

And maybe get a peak at the of your Roland in action.  :D;D

Believe it or not, there's actually another order I "got" but as of right now they have no idea how many shirts/sweatpants.  It could be anywhere from 50 to 500.  They are doing a fundraiser and just got the sign up sheets out yesterday.

Sorry to hijack the thread.........back to VV

I can help ya out, VV. Let me know what ya need. PM me or email me at signsbystormy@gmail.com

It was oldthreads and he's been on since then. I used paypal and its being disputed now but they don't garentee refunds. So I'm looking to deal locally and I can't find anything under 10 a shirt!

Guest sciondrgn

If I can I would be glad to help you if it something I can do. What was the details on the shirt?

VV,

Sorry to hear that. I'm in Ohio..are you wanting screen printed or vinyl? I do remember looking at your design. PM me if you still need them done. Hope you get your $$ back.

VV that really stinks that you got ripped off.

I don't do screen printing but do know someone in Louisville, KY. I'm hoping you get hooked up with some shirts!

They are a great marketing deal for your business!!

Stay tough and don't let it get you down. Throw out the bad apple and keep going!

V2,

Hang in there, paypal is pretty good about getting the buyer there money back when people do not deliever.

Check your IM.

Ruben

I would be happy to help you out if no one else does. I could screen print them for you with no problem and provide a tracking number for you. Just let me know

Can anyone help me out and do the 12 shirts I need for 65 bucks (shipped?) If so Ill give you all my return business and give your name to some of my clients in need (2 local paintball teams and a nationally top ranked high school)