MZ SKEETER

do you think I weeded him alright?

This is a pretty popular item for me,,  I just finished,,  It does have the left and right mirrored   and is length 77" x 20" wide     I have done him in numerous colors,  this customer wanted it done in black..    Sorry I cannot share the design..

post-3093-12986546906913_thumb.jpg

post-3093-1298654690736_thumb.jpg

post-3093-12986546907823_thumb.jpg

post-3093-12986546915972_thumb.jpg

post-3093-1298654691618_thumb.jpg

post-3093-12986546916426_thumb.jpg

post-3093-12986546941074_thumb.jpg

post-3093-12986546963007_thumb.jpg

It just goes with the job...  I do alot of detailed  decals for vehicles..  My customers like unique and I can offer that.  ThANKS SO MUCH..   ;D   I can do alot with my Graphtec and just ol' Flexistarter8.5  They never let me down.  ;D

Guest kenya

Yes, that's very nice...... the detail is awesome. ;D

Guest fivestar

That looks like sh!t....... ;D ;D ;D LOL You know I'm kidding that looks AWESOME.

Guest crshirts

Awesome job!! I like the wizard very cool!

Carl

I like it a lot... You got SKiLLZ! We need some designs like that here in the support department at US Cutter... I need a WiZARD shirt to hand out to the best tech for the Month...

You should get your friend the designer to enter VectorFest 2009 ... Win a new cutter or heat press...

WOW. That looks printed! So am I to understand you correctly that everything in black is all vinyl cut from your graphtech. If yes. I am not sure who those pics serve more, you and you bada## weeding skills or the graphtech? Either way it looks printed and thats a compliment!

Great work. Now how long did it take you to weed that?

I have done several of these already,  so  I can do the left and the right  (both sides) in about 7-80min. 

WOW. That looks printed! So am I to understand you correctly that everything in black is all vinyl cut from your graphtech. If yes. I am not sure who those pics serve more, you and you bada## weeding skills or the graphtech? Either way it looks printed and thats a compliment!

I do not own a printer,,  this  is all cut, and weeded. What you see in black is  vinyl,   and this vinyl is from Earlmich.com,  I only use General Formulations vinyl.  Some call it Shinerite.   It is Feller's house brand..   Others use it for their house brand,,  It is a a 3 mil intermediate  that cuts great and weeds great.  Thanks for all your wonderful compliments.  Unique designs like this is, what makes my EBAY store work for me,  Customers like something different.

Also I do not use the weeding features on my vinyl cutter,  After it is cut with the vinyl cutter,,,I use an  exacto  knife and just start making my own weeding lines between the objects,, No fear of tracking being off, and weed lines ruining my  original cut.  Also,  this design has so much data,  I am not sure what adding weedlines also to the data would do..    I do not tile it,  I just let the Graphtec run it from one end to the other,,  And the results are always perfect,,