MattS

Cool Picture

Thanks! I love to draw and do just about any type of art so this is kind of a hobby of mine...no I didn't make the images but I had fun playing with what I had.

Thanks again.

Brent

Alright guys I just had to play around to see what I could come up with. Let me know what you think....GOOD and BAD

Brent

that is nice, have you made an eps of that yet?  my son would really like that, he hunts alot and does taxidermy and i think that would be cool to put on his truck window for his birthday.  that is if you don't mind... :lol:

thanks

lue anne

Now this is cool,

Oh Noooooooooooo.... The infection is spreading.  Where is that wooden stake.

iaucolumbus your design looks GREAT!  Nice Job. :lol:

Thanks guys! I did make the eps file. I do not want everyone in the world to have it so if any of you would like it send me a message and I will be happy to send it over to you.

Thanks,

Brent

If you don't want everyone in the world to have it then you need to shrink that big picture that you posted of it way way down.  As it is, it traces perfectly in inkscape.  It actually turns out better than the jpg you posted. 

Just a helpful hint, tip, warning, whatever.

Too late... I already got it, and it's in mass production as we speak!!!  :thanks:

J/K  :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

1000's sold on Ebay already... Everybody and their dog has it now.  I guess I'll scrape mine off the truck. :notsure:

I just did a general search for "vinyl sticker" on ebay, and the first 50 hits were of that image!!!  :yes:

It was posted for a short time, but too many people said they were going to mass produce it, so it got pulled... lol.  ;D