MattS

Cool Picture

Here is one that I did.  The customer took this picture from inside his truck and sent it to me.  I thought it was pretty cool.

100_2938.jpg

Very nice artwork and very nice picture! That looks like a pro pic. I would photoshop the date and Voila!

Very nice work.  Great photo too.

Midwest Predator hunters?  I never thought of a Duck, Turkey or Deer as predators.  I guess it depends on your place in the food chain.  ;)

Thanks for the flip and edit Beardown.

That is something I need to do more often.  I need to start collecting pictures from customers after the installs. 

I never thought of a Duck, Turkey or Deer as predators.  I guess it depends on your place in the food chain.  ;)

Hey dgreenh, you are so funny! You made me laugh! I was @ work when I saw your post and I started laughing and my co workers asked my why I was like that but I couldnt tell cuz I wasnt supposed to be browsing the net. The real reason for me to laugh is because sometimes I let my imagination fly way to high and this is what I imagined..

grasshunterlk2.jpg

Thats the only way a deer can be a predator, if you are in a lower position in the food cahin, so I imagined a grass hunter.

Hey MattS, Im not laughing at your work, as I said before I really like it. Im laughing at dgreen comment.

That is great!!!  Looks like Gumby in ghillie suite.

Glad I could make you laugh.

I wasn't making fun of the work, It is absolutely beautiful.  I just noticed that the animals weren't predators for a predator hunting group.

I wasn't making fun of the work, It is absolutely beautiful.  I just noticed that the animals weren't predators for a predator hunting group.

Just to be clear, I wasnt either.

I am really hurt by your comments................lol.......................no really, I understand.  It didn't bother me.  This forum is strong in predator hunting but also is strong in all other hunting.  I made a dozen or so decals for them to sell to raise money to support the forum.

I really figured as much.  Hunting the preditors is good for the deer, ducks and turkeys.  Most people that are avid hunters hunt for preditors when deer, duck and turkey aren't in season.

Here is one that I did.  The customer took this picture from inside his truck and sent it to me.  I thought it was pretty cool.

100_2938.jpg

MattS, you wouldn't happen to have an .eps file of this decal that you would share do ya? I have a friend that is does taxidermy and is needing a decal to put on his truck and I think this one would be just right.

Thanks, J. gray

it should be a fairly easy image to recreate with a little imagination and some work.

This design was created for that website under their ownership.  So its not up to me to give out.  But all the internal images are not owned by anyone.  So like firemalt said, this is a very easy and basic design that can be recreated.  Plus this one needs a lot of clean up work.

Sorry I can not help you.  But you are more than welcome to use it as a guide.

Matt

Guest Terry

Midwest Predator hunters?  I never thought of a Duck, Turkey or Deer as predators.  I guess it depends on your place in the food chain.  :)

I never noticed that... Why did they use those images for a predator logo? That is strange. (fox, coyote etc....) :why:

Midwest Predator hunters?  I never thought of a Duck, Turkey or Deer as predators.  I guess it depends on your place in the food chain.  :)

I never noticed that... Why did they use those images for a predator logo? That is strange. (fox, coyote etc....) :why:

[shhh.... Because the hunters in this group are made of grass, didnt you see the artist recreation?

This forum is all about all hunting and fishing.  This design was a series of similar designs which one of them does include fox, coyote, and bobcat.

Guest Terry

OH, confusing if you see the deer and ducks and others in connection with web site name. Some people wouldn't be to happy seeing that with the words predator... Anti and such ya know?

:bang: Thanks Matt. I think that I will take firemalt's advice, and see what I can come up with this week. I aint sure if I have any ducks or turkeys right now, but I will find something.

Thanks, J. Gray

Someone just posted a thread with a bunch of duck .eps files.

Thanks firemalt. I will look at these as soon as I can get to the shop where I left my laptop. :thanks:    :you rock:

Thanks, J. Gray