Sign in to follow this  
fargo_182

Shipping USPS?

I tried this through the support, but no email back.

I'm from Canada and would love to buy my material from USCutter, but shipping from UPS is ridiculous. Any chance you guys would ship USPS?

Thanks for replying to this thread and my support ticket on the matter  :thumbsup:

Guess they don't want our business.

Thanks for replying to this thread and my support ticket on the matter  :thumbsup:

Guess they don't want our business.

I would hope that they do. I have forwarded this on to someone at USC ..hopefully he will get back to you.

Canada shipping is an issue that we can't control due to the unchangeable cost of going across the border. We have many customers in Canada that do business with us because we provide them with everything they need at the best possible value, regardless of the shipping costs.

What is it you are trying to buy, what is the address you are trying to ship to, and have you used the website to auto-generate a ship quote?

Goto support.uscutter.com and submit a shipping ticket...

We avoid shipping USPS for the most part because there is no accountability on the part of the shipper. If something happens the package when shipped USPS there is not much we can do about it. In special cases we are willing to ship USPS as long as the customer will agree that we are not liable or a lost or damaged package. What is your ticket ID #? Currently we have zero unanswered support tickets.

I unfortunately don't have the support ticket # anymore, I deleted the email.

Brandon I used the auto-generate for the shipping quote, I'll get a screenshot up of it.

Levi; if I order from you, I can put a request in for USPS and acknowledge no liabilty towards USCutter and that will be fine? If that's the case, I will do that. I get my packages faster and cheaper via USPS. The UPS Depot here is full of people I know, in which steal items that come across the border anyways.

I appreciate the help BannerJohn, you do so much for this forum.

post-4312-12986547015295_thumb.jpg

post-4312-12986547029172_thumb.jpg

man! what did you order and how much did it weigh? I can ship a 15" x50 yard roll of Oracal to canada Via Piriority Mail international for $33.

Yes that is the case fargo. Call 425-481-3555 option 1 to get through on the sales line and get this order placed. The calculator on our website tends to inflate the shipping price for international orders. It is always best to give us a call to place the order.

This is my first time to hear this issue. I have a good experience in USPS because all my shipments were delivered on time and in case of delays, they tried to send prompt information. The best thing to do is to email them on their customer service for your concern.

I own a UPS Store..I ship to Canada all the time..It's one of the less expensive countries to ship to. I never believe an oline shipping quoter...they usually go too high on their estimates...

I prefer UPS for several reasons..

1) Tracking number

2) Insurance THAT can be paid (USPS I have never gotten them ever to pay a claim)

3) On time delivery or notification for any delay

4) Customs docs are filed along with processing the shipping label

5) Confidence in the shipping product

I ship UPS and USPS 6 days a week, I am always hearing from a customer that their Postal package has not arrived yet...I can always look up a UPS tracking number and tell my customer where their package is at anytime if they shipped it with me.

Just my top 5 reasons...

thanks

stetson5331

I own a UPS Store..I ship to Canada all the time..It's one of the less expensive countries to ship to. I never believe an oline shipping quoter...they usually go too high on their estimates...

I prefer UPS for several reasons..

1) Tracking number

2) Insurance THAT can be paid (USPS I have never gotten them ever to pay a claim)

3) On time delivery or notification for any delay

4) Customs docs are filed along with processing the shipping label

5) Confidence in the shipping product

I ship UPS and USPS 6 days a week, I am always hearing from a customer that their Postal package has not arrived yet...I can always look up a UPS tracking number and tell my customer where their package is at anytime if they shipped it with me.

Just my top 5 reasons...

thanks

stetson5331

no truer words were ever written. UPS is the way to go if you want reliable tracking and service if something goes wrong.

I agree with the cost thing..

As the old saying goes you get what you pay for....Duty taxes are assessed with each imported product based on actual dollar value...Thats set by the country not by UPS...The shippers cost is based on their actual negotiated account with UPS..Each account is different... As a The UPS Store I charge the exact counter rate that UPS charges if you go to a UPS Depot to ship something... I can not up charge their fees due to a contract with The UPS Stores Franchises and UPS direct....Some shippers depending on their contract will make money on the shipping..I AM NOT SAYING NOR AM I IMPLYING THAT ANYONE ANYWHERE POSTED IN THIS POST OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY COMPANY HERE ON THIS FORUM DOES THAT!

Evertime someone posts a general comment they get bombarded with comments that you said this about us or them..I am not associated with any other companies account nor can I look up their account and tell you what the charge should be...

So with that said no I can not based on I am not the shipper of your product and I don't have access to their account....SORRY     :)

thanks

stetson5331

But UPS is a reliable carrier and I ONLY us them beacause they are the best at paying claim and tracking of your package is accurate..

Insurance is a total waste of money....I have made 1,096 shipments without insurance since I last lost a package.....On everything I ship myself, I build insurance into to the cost of shipping I charge my clients....0.70 per 100 with a minimum of 2.10 same as UPS charges......If I have a claim, I will pay it myself......I am 1,000s of $s ahead I figure.....UPS makes more profit on insurance than almost anything they do....If you ship volume, "self insure" and you can add to your own bottom line.....

I agree your probably lots ahead if you have not had a package lost or damaged...

All UPS packages are automatically insured for $100.00 free of charge...If any of your packages are damaged or lost

you could get the actual value of of your product in the box replaced at retail price with your receipt.

hope it helps if you ever need it

stetson5331