If you mean for use on a heat press, it didn't for me, but than I'm not a patient person. I use Oven Paper found at the Supermarket in the foil aisle.

Yes, I meant for use on the heat press. I remember somewhere reading about the parchment paper vs. kraft paper vs. teflon sheet.

I am using easyweed and it is a bit too shiny for me. Is there a way I can make it look a little more matte?

I saw kraft paper for sale at my distributor, but already had a roll of the packing paper at home, but I wasn't sure if it would have the same result as the kraft paper sold at the distibutor. I also wasn't sure if the packing paper would hold up to the heat.

I'm gonna keep an eye on this, because I don't really like shinny vinyl on EVERY tshirt.

In the baking section you should be able to find rolls of parchment paper.  You are looking for silicone paper and not a wax paper.  I know Reynolds makes a roll of parchment paper, but if you find you like it then I'd recommend buying it in bulk from a kitchen supply.

I haven't found a way to get rid of the 'shine'. Actually, I think that pressing again with parchment paper makes it even shinier, but it could just be me. I'm interested to see if anyone knows a way to get rid of the 'shine'.

Hard to get rid of the shine after you get it, but if you use Mulitcut or Thermoflex and make sure things are getting pressed with backing or parchment then you are doing all I know of to reduce the shine.  I have had people prefer the shiny finish and then I just use teflon.

I got a sample roll of heat press protective paper, I am not at home right now so i remeber the company. I thin the model was like RL-82 or something like that. It is like a heavier version of app tape, with less sticky adhesive. Anyway, it's to protect your platens from getting inks or vinyl etc on them when you press. On a whim I put a piece on the under side of the top platen and pressed with it. It gave EZ-weed a duller finish.

Kevin