Sign in to follow this  
sarconastic

Household recovering from H1N1....

docs dont put leaches on you and bleed you like they used to. :)

Yea........I was sick to sore throat, naushes,fever,tired so tired and such a headache. Don't know if it was the H1N1 but boy oh boy it sucked. I went to Wal Mart and bought the biggest bottle of germ X I could find and the kids and I are using it like it's water. What ever it is it's no fun. I thought I was feeling better to I cleanned the house and wow what a mistake that was I think I over did it to because I started to get really hot again. Just starting to feel better. I had it since Monday. Everyone wash your hands lots and lots and buy that germ X and use it. What ever this was it was not good. There is so much going around even in our little town.

Be very careful with hand sanitizer around little ones. Keep it out of their reach. Schools are now putting it out of the reach of younger students. CNN just ran a story where the little ones are swallowing it. ITS very high in alcohol. It gives them alcohol poisioning. One of those things you just dont think about until someone gets sick.