Sign in to follow this  
zaxxon

Looking for a "Human Motorcycle"

I have seen this image before, and for the life of me can't find it anywhere. It is a stylized motorcycle, or better just the front and rear wheels, where the frame is made up from the rider itself. Looks kind of like the arms are the forks, holding the front wheel and the feet the rear, while the "rider" kind of lays in between...hard to explain, but maybe someone seen it before and remembers where. At this point, I don't even care if it is a bitmap and I have to trace or re-draw it, but I can't even find anything like it.

Thanks for your help already in advance,

Zaxxon.

Not the exact one i was thinking of but you will get something to work with maybe.

WWW.bikemenu.com

post-5107-12986546343704_thumb.jpg

post-5107-12986546358365_thumb.jpg

Not the exact one i was thinking of but you will get something to work with maybe.

WWW.bikemenu.com

Yea, that certainly is unique!

it is kind of along the lines what I had in mind...if I can't find it I may have to spend some time with pen and paper and sketch a little to see what I can remember. It was a pretty stylized version, pretty much just two wheels and a person between them, but the limbs in angles that make it look like the frame of a bike...

Thanks for your help!

--zaxxon