Sign in to follow this  
sennxxx

new 24" pcut cutting speed

Hey every one. I have a question for the ones who have a 24" pcut. Whats the slowest cut speed you can set your machine to? Mine wont go any lower that 50  but my older (one year)36" pcut goes to 10.  50 is really to fast for small decals. I wanted to make sure mine has a problem before i put in a support ticket, i would like for it to cut slower....Thanks

This has been brought up before. The newer motherboards will only go as low as 50. USCutter had a small supply of older motherboards that I think they were swapping out N/C but not sure. Search some of the old PCut posts

Hey every one. I have a question for the ones who have a 24" pcut. Whats the slowest cut speed you can set your machine to? Mine wont go any lower that 50  but my older (one year)36" pcut goes to 10.  50 is really to fast for small decals. I wanted to make sure mine has a problem before i put in a support ticket, i would like for it to cut slower....Thanks

I just saw a post this week or last that Us Cutter had the older style chip in,  contact support,  I'm sure they won't last long.

haha just got off the phone with "support"  had to pay $25 for the chip because they are not covered under warranty. they said the chip works  just want cut small detailed things :thumbsup: I have allready took a sledge hammer to a mh1351 because i kept getting the run-around about a tracking issue and i went and order another pcut (like a dummy)for a back up because my other one works perfect, But guess what   not my new one   another problem with uscutter selling shady equipment :huh: I love You Guys