Sign in to follow this  
blackpaws

Plastic License Plate Frames from SW

Does anyone else order these from Sign Warehouse? I order the black ones pretty frequently and they seem to be diminishing in quality. They always arrive with tiny scuffs and scratches on them no matter what and I can't find any other retailers to offer black license plate frames anywhere near .70 a plate. Everywhere else seems to be 2.00+ each. For .70 I'll continue to get them from SW but just wondering if theres anything else out there? I googled but no luck. Thanks

I'm right there with you.  They definitely seem like they are bad stock or aren't being well taken care of.  I'd love to find somewhere else to get all of my license plate stuff affordably anyway because Sign Warehouse has problems with my orders almost 50% of the time.

wow really?? I have yet to get a wrong order, of about the 10 or so i've made. The one time I called up after the frames looked more scuffed up than usual and told them about it, they apologized, told me to keep them and sent me another box of 5 for free at no charge. They were still scuffed and had little markings on them though. So that's when I came to accept the fact you get what you pay for haha.

One time the order was shipped out 4 days after I oredered one time. They said it was in stock when I ordered but when I got the email when it finally shipped the email said "My back oreder has been shipped" I still made my deadline but it did urk me a little.

I've also had the delayed shipment only to find items missing and back ordered after I received the delayed shipment from them.

I got my new order weds. and it was missing one of the tree rolls for a job I have due this weekend. I guess it is time to find someone more reliable.

-Jack

Are you guys still having problems with these frames coming in scratched?

No because I quit using them altogether.