Sign in to follow this  
chefgary

Garbage

Ok, I've been doing this for over and have been kind of busy the past month and there is one thing I was wondering:

How does everyone deal with all of the garbage that is produced?  I have tried garbage bags but the crumpled sticky transfer paper takes up so much room and blocks other paper when putting into the garbage.  It is really no biggie but I was just wondering.

Thanks,

Gary

We got a big dumpster here, they dump it once a week..Our county makes you purchase their trash bags before you can toss out any garbage...The cost about $.50 per bag...With all the trash we have I said the heck with that...

I know what you mean Chef! Drives me crazy how the backing from the heat press vinyl is so sticky! When I pull the sheet off the design I usually stick it on the counter edge until I have a small collection then I grab it and try and fold it all up so its not so sticky. The way it sticks to to the trash bags just drives me insane! I also have tried an empty box. I dont think there really is a great solution for this! LOL!!

Renee

Here is what I do:

I use heavy duty trash bags..big ones. When I get one mostly full, I gather the opening together, stick the nozzel of my shop-vac into it and suck all of the air out. It compacts it down to ablout 1/3 the original size. I seal the opening well, and toss it in the can. If you don't seal the bag well, it will expand back out but usually much smaller even then than the original size.

Here is what I do:

I use heavy duty trash bags..big ones. When I get one mostly full, I gather the opening together, stick the nozzel of my shop-vac into it and suck all of the air out. It compacts it down to ablout 1/3 the original size. I seal the opening well, and toss it in the can. If you don't seal the bag well, it will expand back out but usually much smaller even then than the original size.

hadn't thought about that, cool idea.  :thumbsup:

Here is what I do:

Great Idea  :) :) ;D

Wish I was closer Thor _ I would defiantly have to visit your red neck a$$.  you seem like you could be one of my relatives!