Sign in to follow this  
jibr

American Apparel vs Gildan-best wholesale supplier?

Hi I have a customer who's wanting "tagless" T-shirts and American Apparel.

We are looking for the best wholesale place on the web or a contact number who can give us a quote on T-shirts without filling out paper work and creating an account first. We want to know what the cost will be and where is the best place to buy wholesale from?

Currently we work with Jiffytshirts and love them but they do not carry American Apparel.

Please help!

Brenda :thumbsup:

I would see if possibly having them switch to a Tultex, the Tultex shirt is just as good of quality as the AA and offers the tearaway tag, plus a slimmer fit just as the AA but cheaper. If not check TSC Apparel.

But to tell you the truth, it's gonna be hard to find a place that is not willing to give you quotes without an account, this prevents people like you from just going around getting prices and finding the best one, a lot of times you have to place a large order or have at least 3 small orders in a months time to reflect the change in wholesale price for a customer.

I am trying to get the best price because he wants the best price and he is plannign to order more than likey 1000 t-shirts from us. He wants AA shirts with three peices of artwork on them for $8 or less each.

LOL so when I find a wholesale company who is for real I would not have a problem making an account with them and using them, thuis far they're all the same.........

I will look into what you siggested though maybe that will work. I dont know why he is stuck on AA shirts but whatever he wants with in reason.

Thank you