Sign in to follow this  
sync57

Let's say I have $1,000 to buy a vinyl cutter

which one is the best machine for my money?(I do not have the money yet), I only making my research beforehand. years ago I have a cutter and I sold it. now I'M BACK ON BUSINESS.

so, for a intermediate machine will be ok this amount of money...I saw in Ebay incredible cheap vinyl cutters

6 years ago were more expensive. I don't want to buy a cutter, then have some mechanical problem. I want warranty or guarantee. The moderator can enlightme too.  :thumbsup:

if you have a grand for just the cutter, go with a copam for 7-800, they are professional grade but not quite all the bells and whistles of the graphtecs.  If you don't want to spend that much, a refine is a good cutter for the price, mine has lasted very well and I work it every day

if you have a grand for just the cutter, go with a copam for 7-800, they are professional grade but not quite all the bells and whistles of the graphtecs.  If you don't want to spend that much, a refine is a good cutter for the price, mine has lasted very well and I work it every day

+ 1