Sign in to follow this  
MaderDesign

Trouble Pricing

Good friend of mine is having me do his four wheeler graphics for him. Here are the graphics.

7432_516521610550_115900044_30737012_5128572_n.jpg

The small single plate is 8 1/2" x 6 1/2" the sides are going to be 16-18" x 8-9"

Each are layered (White Background/Matte Black/Orange, plus number background Matte/Black with White) and the white lettering + (Clear Oracal 651 as a laminate or Oraguard) All using Oracal 651.

I'm so confused on what to charge for this. I will be installing these as well.

You should just have that digitally printed and laminated, probably cost you about $15-20.  Charge maybe $100, installed (not including design time).  Cut them out with scissors and apply.

jobs like this would be for digitally printing. it would be most cost effective for you and your customer. Plus, for ATV and Dirt bike graphics a material called Convex is recommend. It's a digital material for these applications that resists gas and what ever else may get on the graphics.

I know there are atleast 3-4 people that have printers on here. They may have convex. Hopefully they will see your post and pm you. I forget their names at the moment but if I remember I will post who I know!

That's who i've been talking to, but he hasn't responded back for a couple days, he hasn't been online that much.

James had posted that he was going on vacation, but I don't remember the exact days. if he hasn't responded then that's why, normally he's on the ball with everything.

That's who i've been talking to, but he hasn't responded back for a couple days, he hasn't been online that much.

James had posted that he was going on vacation, but I don't remember the exact days. if he hasn't responded then that's why, normally he's on the ball with everything.

OMG no wonder I can't get him to respond to my emails! Hope he's having fun. :thumbsup: I usually check my emails on the road and I assumed everyone else did too....but I know it's not always possible. He is normally pretty good on email.