Sign in to follow this  
lexiprice

Nodes not showing up on font letters

I've been able to edit a ton of fonts- now the nodes aren't showing up on the font. There's two little boxes at the bottom of the letter, but that's it. Did I change some setting to make it do this? Is there any way to get it back? Thanks!

I've ran into this a couple of times.  Sometimes while editing nodes, I loose track of where the existing ones are, so I quickly F6 then F5 (zoom in / zoom out) which refreshes the image for me.

Other times, I select Node Edit in the menu bar and that forces the software to display all of them.  It's just a glitch.

You will have to convert them to curves to edit the nodes. When ever you make changes to a font like outlines out blocking the program changes it to curves automatically. That's probably why you have been able to edit the ones you have before.

In the program click the text you want to convert, then select "arrange" then "Convert to curves"

Kevin

Just a heads-up, there's another way -- on the toolbar is an item called "Text-Grap" which when applied, allows you to choose each letter individually and node edit it (double-click on a letter after applying the text-grap).

• Like 1