Sign in to follow this  
Kelly54487

??? WHY IS THIS DOING THIS ARGHHHHHHHHH

:thumbsup: Ok this is my problem I have a design layout I made up for our school. There going to be decals but....... when I go to cut my image some letters are  higher then the others??? It looks FINE on the screen till I get to the cut screen? Any suggestions why this is doing this?

Regards,

Kelly

not sure have you tried to weld all the letters?  Go to arrange then to weld then total weld?

I've actually seen this a few times myself.  If it's looking different on the cut screen, make sure that you don't have some layers turned off.  If your using Signblazer, you can find this in the upper left hand window on the cut screen.  To enable several layers at the same time, hold down the Ctrl key, and click on the layers that are 'X'd out.  Let us know if that doesn't help.

make sure your don't have anything checked under the Save Space tab in your cutter screen. this will do all kinds of weird rearranging of your graphics.

Kevin

Kevin,

Thanks this fixed the problem :thumbsup: Thanks so much ah I feel so much better. Always something to learn.