Sign in to follow this  
Guest manwayvan

Looking for Tips on My New Logo

Looks good, I think the text should be brought up closer to the mountain and then have the mountain kinda outline the top of the letters, and maybe have the bottom text be a little less rounded, since the mountains and middle text are more square, but thats just what I think since I'm more into graphic design, but it could defitely be used the way it is!

Guest manwayvan

Thanks alot everyone and I have taken your advice gr203 and I was thinking the same thing..I am working on figuring out how to outline in corel draw,which is for some reason not as easy as I had expected. Thanks again and I will be posting the final piece.

Looks pretty good, and nice colors. The middle mountain pair seems to be leaning left. I'd make it go more balanced so that it doesn't have a left-lean.

I'd move 'Mountain Graphic' closer to the mountains...so there's a thin line of empty space. Not a fan of the 'Signs and Decals' font. I'd use something like 'Mountain Graphic' but less fancy at that size...maybe Helvetic or a more 'squared-off' font, and not so tall. Good placement tho.

NukleoN

Which Corel Draw are you using?  I know in X3 It is Super easy to outline something like that. 

Guest manwayvan

x4..I can do like a contour but thats not what I was thinking..