James605

Couple Things from today

A few bumper stickers For fellow members I shipped this morning :thumbsup:

Sorry for the cell phone pic. Its all i had at the time

post-1250-12986545255897_thumb.jpg

post-1250-12986545271583_thumb.jpg

great job on my rockets!!! I have to say James is great- awesome pricing, great timing. Hope to have some more for you soon, thanks again!

Looks great! Any photos up close of the prints, I'd like to see how grainy they are just to be curious

Looks great! Any photos up close of the prints, I'd like to see how grainy they are just to be curious

Sure no probem, As soon as i get my camera back from the wife I will shoot a couple pics of whatever im doing right then and post them. These decals are already in the mail :thumbsup:

I can assure you that the last ones I got from James were not GRAINY at all.....And I expect these will be as good.

Here is an up close shot. Its hard to see cause of the glare from the laminate. Looks pretty good dont you say?

post-1250-12986545654405_thumb.jpg

post-1250-12986545666577_thumb.jpg

wow! Great job on all the stickers! not a bit grainy from what I can see those! Do you print banners as well?

Renee

Yes the last post on page 1 are banners i just printed. There are lost of banners on here that i have done if you want to see more

oh yeah show us! I need a few contacts in my files for banners and such since I do not/cannot PRINT!! ( here the whine in my voice???) LOL

Renee

Guest manwayvan

Man your my hero..Your work is truly amazing..Quick question about your smaller decals...How do you cut that many? Either you have a slicer or some way of making those exactly the same size.

i use a rotary cutter to cut them into strips and then i use that or sissors to cut them down into single parts

James,

Thanks again, these Banners Look Great can't wait to see them. Guys & Gals if you Need Banners and Decals Printed James605 is the Go To Guy, He is Great. and good prices to.

:thumbsup:;D ;D

I have had some banners made my james and they came out great. Great prices and fast turn around.

Looks great!

Will talk with you once you return  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: