Sign in to follow this  
vinyl newbie

printing from corel 4x

I just bought a laserpoint 3 weeks ago and thought I would be up and running that week. Wrong.

I downloaded SignBlazer Element and I have only got it to print to the printer once. The rest of the time is will not go through. I try to cancel and it locks up. I can't cancel it through cnt-alt-delete. I have to turn off the computer.

Soooooooo, I thought I would try the SignCut Pro but it says I am already registered and I can't get any further. I have emailed cutter w/o any response.

Soooooo, my only other option is to try to get it to go through Corel Draw. I have found some post about this here but I can't seem it follow it. I have always pretty much been able to figure things out, but this makes me feel so stupid.

Does anyone have any suggestions besides selling the machine.

Did you read the new bie manual in the instructional section?

Are you using the USB port?

If SC Pro trail serialnumber is older then 10 days it only runs in max 100x100 mm limited version.

If the PC locks up and you unplug the USB cable at the plotter side does the PC free it self from a lock up?

You can  not print (plotters cut, not print! :-)  ) as you can do with a regular windows printer.

SignCut is a plugin that should take care of the plotjob that is created inside X4.

But if SC is not working then...............

Do not be afraid it will work soon.............. and then you will be a happy men.

Paco

thanks, actually if I get this working, I will be an very very happy female.

I have read the manual, I have printed out several different suggestions I have found here.

I tried using the scpro in trail version until I can get all this sorted out. They sent me a code to download I tried downloading it and it said it had expired.

Do you know how to contact them by phone? I can't find a phone # online and I sent an email to the person who contacted me after the sale, she told me to email support. Support has not answered my email.

So frustrating

Hello Lady (sorry),

Remove the current SC version.

Create a new email account at for example Gmail.

Or use an email addres not used to get a trail version of SC before.

Download any SC X2 or PRO version and use this email adress for the 10 day trial.

If all is working then later you can register if you liek to work with SC.

Just an extra new tip.

Close all programs including Messenger while cutting to free up PC resources.

Paco

I am new also.  I had the same thing happen to me with SignCutPro.  It said that I was NOT registered ???I have left two emails with them and no one has gotten back to me.  What the deal ???I also have Corel Draw 4 and don't have a clue on how to use it.  Why do they make things so difficult :)

I have only been on this forum for about 3 weeks, but I have learned so much in the 3 weeks.  Youtube has help also :)

Good luck