Sign in to follow this  
vinylgrafix

vinyl price

I'm waiting on a shipment of stuff from Ordway right now. I paid of the 17th,it shipped on the 25th, UPS says delivery the 3rd. They seem to have good feedback generally but in the 3 times I've bought from them, something has gone wrong every time. The time before this, what they advertised was NOT what they sent. HOnestly,their vinyl seems to be a bit pricey compared even to my local sign supply shop. BUt,like I said,they seem to have lots of satisfied customers. Maybe they just don't like me since I vcalled them on their mistake the first time.

from the time I placed my order online to the time I had it at my door was about 4-5 days.  got everything in great condition, and I actually ordered the starter pack or vinyl, and they sent me all high grade vinyl, didn''t even send any cheap stuff.  I will definatly order from them again, and it is free shipping if you spend over $50.  I just wish they would overnight it for free. lol but as they say beggers cant be choosers.  I love that place, I am actually not even sure where to get anything from around here.