cbauer50

Oracal 631 & 641 questions

Can you use Oracal 631 for car window stickers?  I know it has a shorter life span, but will it work just the same as the 641?  I want to make some stick people decals. 

Can you use Oracal 641 for inside walls?  I want to make some wall sayings.  Is the 641 harder to remove from walls than 631, or is the 641 just for outdoors?

Thanks.

CB

I wouldn't use 631 for vehicles, it is for wall words so it removes easily. I don't use 641 at all, and it is not for walls. It is a lower quality vinyl than 651, which IS for decals on vehicles.

Can you use Oracal 631 for car window stickers?  I know it has a shorter life span, but will it work just the same as the 641?  I want to make some stick people decals.  

Can you use Oracal 641 for inside walls?  I want to make some wall sayings.  Is the 641 harder to remove from walls than 631, or is the 641 just for outdoors?

Thanks.

CB

strike that, reverse it :thumbsup: use 631 for walls as it is removable, use 641 or 651 for window decals

edit-tory beat me to it ;D

I also came across this  :"Oracal 641 Economy is a 2.75 mil glossy film. Designed for short-term graphics, it has a 4 year outdoor life. It is NOT recommended for vehicle use." I just thought you might want to see that.