Sign in to follow this  
tippmann5969

heat transfer vinyl on fleece????

i was wondering if it was possible to use heat transfer vinyl on fleece material??? havent ever heard if not what type of transfer material do i need to use?? thanks

When we had our baby, someone gave us a fleece blanket that had his name in vinyl applied.  I didn't think it would last, but it has so far, after many washings.  It feels like Siser, but I could be wrong.

good info to know for the future - I wouldn't have thought  it wold work.  you learn something all the time on here

Ya know I saw this thread a few days ago and thought, nope it won't last. Then this weekend I saw a velour warmup that had a heat transfer design on it. I don't know how long it will last but was surprised to see it in a department store. So I suppose you do learn something new every day.

so the question is can i use heat transfer vinyl on fleece or not i need to know quick please the customer is waiting on the order if i cant i need to give her the blank vest but she is fine with it either way i would try and see but dont want to melt the vest it was 25 bucks please help

What type of heatpress vinyl do you have?  Just try it, Siser and Thermoflex have temp ratings way below the melting point of fleece.

Guest sciondrgn

I used Siser Easyweed on a 100% poly fleece throw.. No problems so far