lkt22

Password for FlexiStarter 8.5v1

Hey guys,

I have a copy of FlexiStarter 8.5v1 with the USB dongle. I seem to have lost the little slip of paper with the password it takes to install. If the password is a generic one, would someone mind pm'ing it to me. I messed around with it thinking that I was messing up something all weekend before I remembered the slip of paper that came along with the dongle.

Thanks!

I lost a dongle for one of my Flexistarter,,  I contacted  SAI  you will find that actually it will be cheaper to buy another  Flexistarter on EBAY,  because they (SAI)  want half the original price,, and THEIR retail price is over $375.00  direct from SAI.. DESAY  on ebay is a direct merchant for  SAI products.  You can get it there for about $99 .  Might be another place also,   I still have not replaced that one,  I am on a soft key version,, No dongle.  Just had that one for a spare version..  Was traveling and left it somewhere.  :thumbsup:

UPDATE:  HERE IS THE EMAIL REPLY FROM  SAI

Hello ,

The SAi policy regarding lost or stolen keys allows a 40% discount from the normal pricing.  Given that the list price of FlexiSTARTER is $395.00, your cost would be $237.00 plus shipping if you were to order the replacement directly from us.

Given that Desay offers an even greater discount, I would suggest that you purchase another copy of FlexiSTARTER through them.  We can offer to upgrade your FlexiSTARTER license to FlexiLETTER for $395.00 plus shipping and include a new key if you would like to go to a higher level.  We would also need to receive the lost user or key number of your FlexiSTARTER for any replacement or upgrade order.

Richard Finkel

North Region Sales Manager

SA international

Phone: 787-310-0468

RichardF@SAintl.biz

www.SAintl.biz

You can buy Flexi Starter from USCutter for $99 also .

i just recently had to upgrade my computer.and I cant find my password to flexistarter.does anyone know if,i can pull the password off my old hard drive???

i just recently had to upgrade my computer.and I cant find my password to flexistarter.does anyone know if,i can pull the password off my old hard drive???

If you have your user ID, SAI should be able to give you the password. contact SAI

Just playing the devil's advocate here for a minute ---

OK, so let's say I have purchased the Flexi program and through no fault of my own (the dog ate it) I've lost the password.

Would I be a nasty pirate if I just downloaded a cracked version from some bit-torrent website?

I have the license to run the program on my computer, but only a technical problem prevents it.

On 12/16/2012 at 9:36 AM, slice&dice said:
Just playing the devil's advocate here for a minute ---

OK, so let's say I have purchased the Flexi program and through no fault of my own (the dog ate it) I've lost the password.

Would I be a nasty pirate if I just downloaded a cracked version from some bit-torrent website?

I have the license to run the program on my computer, but only a technical problem prevents it.

Why would you even do that, when you have the SAI suport,?,  They are very fast at answering questions, even on the weekends, They will give you, your password.. and Another download link. for what you purchased. 

When I purchased a used FlexidesignerPRO10 ,from EBAY, the disk didn't play great, on 1 computer of mine. I couldn't install it from the disk,I contacted SAI,  I gave them my user ID,,, which  is right on the USB dongle... SAI gave me the download link. And It worked great. I still have it, and many other useful links they gave me..  They have given the password to people on here who have lost their password.  The USB dongle is what you need. And most people who have any brains, registers their software with the company before you ever download it.  It asks you to,right at the very beginning.

So, your saying this guy who only has Flexistarter, for a $395.,BASIC cutting software (can be had for about $129 on EBAY),     Should go to a torrent and download FlexisignPro a $4000 program which he doesn't have a license for,  and that's ok?   Then YES,  I would think you are a NASTY pirate. 

If you keep watching EBAY or even Craigslist, you can get some great deals on legit Flexi software... I picked up Flexidesignerpro10, fully licensed with dongle. for under the price of Flexistarter.  It has a different license and dongle.  SAI is bundling, Flexidesigner 10 with the FlexisignPro10, so people are selling off the Flexidesigner10...and it is actually the same graphic software as Flexisignpro10. just no RIP and drivers.  So, you can design in Flexidesigner10 and use Flexistarter to cut it.. And you have full licensed software.  Flexidesignerpro10 sells for $995.00 on USCUTTER..

When you enter the USB dongle user ID,  it identifys the program.. A Flexistarter user ID will not work for a legit Flexisignpro..    And all Deskop icons are different...   I have Flexistarter 8.5,  8.6,  10,  and FlexidesignerPRO10, all on 1 computer.  And each program has it's own icon for opening, and each requires it's own USB dongle....And you can put it on as many computers as you want, you just have to change the  USB dongle to a different computer to work.