Sign in to follow this  
repodon

black mirror

did this for a fellow fire fighter his one friend got killed in the 9-11 terrorist mess on 9-11

post-2473-12986545011637_thumb.jpg

post-2473-12986545020456_thumb.jpg

it is a black mirror sandblasted i do not do vinyl as there are a dime a dozen pple that are doing it to much competition shit there are 8 vinyl sign business on a stretch of road here in fayetteville NC

rhank you all for the kind words thank you

just to let you know we are having a horse show here in fayetteville that i will be attending with over 4000 different mirrors and drinking glasses i hope i do good tired of doing work for free by passing out little samples of our work

Cool work.  I personally would have chosen a different font for "In memory of our fallen brothers".. but that's just me.

that's the font the guy wanted so i did it cant argue with a customer which he did not pay for it i did it out of the kindness of my heart have little kindness tho kindness doesn't pay my bills

that's the font the guy wanted so i did it cant argue with a customer which he did not pay for it i did it out of the kindness of my heart have little kindness tho kindness doesn't pay my bills

That sentence was kinda tough to read, but I think I got what you're trying to say.

Yes, the customer is always right... unless they don't pay, in which case they aren't a customer, therefore they aren't right.  That's the perfect chance to exercise your creative freedom!  If a friend tells me how they want a decal and I'm not charging them, I will definitely tell them if I think the decal would look better another way.  After all, chances are somebody will see your work, and you don't want your name attached to something you aren't 100% satisfied with... know what I mean?

rhank you all for the kind words thank you

just to let you know we are having a horse show here in fayetteville that i will be attending with over 4000 different mirrors and drinking glasses i hope i do good tired of doing work for free by passing out little samples of our work

WHEN IS THE SHOW  I would love to come see your work.......and you did say you can etch the caricature on the mug?

well we had the show and alot of people were there but of course no one bought a damn thing like always hell fire i had things as low as 5 bucks and still nothing like always i think i am going to stop trying  but there again like my old girl friend best friend said if you don't try you don't know if one thing don't work try another but do not give up keep trying some thing will work sooner or later but damn tired of spending money need to make money like you billionairs do

Wow! you had over 4,000 pieces of glass at the show and no one bought anything?? Was it horse related stuff??? Was it a big horse show??? I've been to a few horse shows and people love buying that kind of stuff around here. you got a heat press? maybe you need to bring HALF the glassware and half in tshirts and hoodies???

Gosh Don, I'm sorry to hear that. How is that seven thousand dollar ( I think thats how much you said you paid for it) puppy you bought last month? Not a billionaire here, in fact not a thousandaire either! LOL

Try ETSY.Com

Make your own shopping cart/store front ......only costs .20 per listing with pict. if you like,

I have had pretty good luck with it as a beginner............my store needs lots of "help"    but I am trying.

Seems like you would be able to move some goods...........Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Marieeeeeeeeeeeeeee