Sign in to follow this  
snowinyet

not cutting all of the graphic

Hello

I have a pcut 48" why does the cutter not cut all of the letters that are on the sheet. i can have two of the same objects one will cut just fine the other only a portion will cut. also some time the cutter head will be going to a differant location and the blade will not pick up and cuts across my work. what can i do to fix these problems.

thanks

Could be hardware related, or it might be a software issue as well. Just need to troubleshoot.

Have you tried different files, and if so, does it act the same way for each? Have you tried any other cutting programs?

we have noticed if you do not have to correct a spelling error or you did not back space it cuts fine. we cut the same thing again and did not have any problems the second time. we just never know when the problem will happen. i dont recall that it has happened if we recut the item on the next sheet.

Ok, that is strange. I assume you are using SignBlazer to cut with? I wonder if this would be a good question for Bruce with SignBlazer. If it cuts fine, but not when you make a correction, it sounds like it may be software related.