Sign in to follow this  
cox signs

advertising your new business

so im just getting started with my new business adventure what should i be doing to get some business going how does everyone advertise?

Guest sciondrgn

Biz Cards and Web Site mainly and I do little give away decals with the URL on it whenever anyone gets a car decal.. I also put up my own decal on my car

so im just getting started with my new business adventure what should i be doing to get some business going how does everyone advertise?

lol     Just go down to Delphi and Chrysler and hang  HUGE signs in their parking lot  ,  that should bring a crowd   LOL    ;D

man why did'nt i think of that im going to make one up right now lol ;D

lol     Just go down to Delphi and Chrysler and hang  HUGE signs in their parking lot  ,  that should bring a crowd   LOL    :)

word of mouth is the only advertising I've ever used besides my logo on my truck window, but I haven't seen that get me much.  Just do one or two freebies or cheapies to get your name out there and you won't be able to keep up in no time