BSCHOENFELDER

ELEMENTS OR HOTSHOT PRO

Welcome from Australia....

Signblazer Pro is the better of the 2,

but elements is the only one avalaible, as the founding company is out of business.

And best of its, free  ;D

somehow i have both...pro seemed to be better but i seen some postes on people wanting elements and wasn't sure why they wouldn't want the pro?

just came across this. the download from us cutter has both elements and hot shot. i don't know if the hot shot is the pro or if there are 3 versions. tried the hotshot from this download and it has way more than my original elements and the hot shot doesn't bring up the trial screen for me either :thumbsup:

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=23&nav=0,5

just came across this. the download from us cutter has both elements and hot shot. i don't know if the hot shot is the pro or if there are 3 versions. tried the hotshot from this download and it has way more than my original elements and the hot shot doesn't bring up the trial screen for me either :o

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=23&nav=0,5

I thought this was the basic "elements" version?

That is what it says & how I thought also . It has a preveiw of HotShots in it that you can try , but not cut , send or save files to my knowledge .  :o I hope the rumors of an evolved software based from SignBlazer software becoming available is accurate . If & whenever it becomes available , I would like to try it .  :o

That is what it says & how I thought also . It has a preveiw of HotShots in it that you can try , but not cut , send or save files to my knowledge .  :o I hope the rumors of an evolved software based from SignBlazer software becoming available is accurate . If & whenever it becomes available , I would like to try it .  :o

LOL I hope the rumours are true too but I ain't holding my breath..and you can bet your talking goat that IF it happens, it won't be free.

I would not bet the talking goat no matter what !!! ... 2 many fond memories  :o I am not holding my breath either ... there has been talk about a new version for over a year . The lawsuit about partial ownership & then development of the software along with all the other obstacles isn't a snap of the fingers . I don't think Elements was meant to be free forever , just the way it went down . I think it was meant to be a 30 day trial & be a tool to entice buying the better featured versions of SignBlazer . I'm sure the new software will be pricey unless USCutter makes a deal to package it with their products .

The problem is..I don't think that there is anybody now who could do it. Jerry wrote the code. I don't think anybody else is capable of understanding it or improving on it. Hell, the Flexi folks had to steal some of his code for Flexi(so he told me)

Jerry did not write the code. A few good ideas died with him but not much elese. look to the relaunch of elements soon

Haven't we heard for about 2 yrs signblazer will relaunch soon. . . anything solid Mobby?

You keep telling us this but we never see anything happen. Do you have and facts to share?

Jay

Hey Dakota ,  It has only been 20 1/2 months since Jerry died ( March 15 , 2008 ) . With the legal issues involved after an employee claimed some design ownership , probate with no will ( from what I have read ) .... & actually making the new software after the courts decided who owned what ...( each party got " specific " rights ) It really has not been that long ( I'm assuming Austrialian courts take as long as American courts  ;D ) . I look forward to a relauch & understand specifics probably can't be given even if known .

Moby , Thanks for keeping us informed as much as you have & as much as you can  :thumbsup: .

Jay , Thanks to you for being the expert on SignBlazer & helping everybody as much as you do  ;D .

Rodger I am as excited as you about the possible relaunch . . .justa little frustrating to hear soon so many times

mobby, good to see you still around. glad to hear that sb isn't dead yet.

bb

Yeah , I understand that  :( . It seems like forever since Jerry passed . He definitely was a pleasure & exceptional person . It took over 2 years to legally settle a $30K civil suit between my uncle & me in a small town in West Virginia . With the amount of money & issues with Color Chrome First & the claim about design ownership ... it is a wonder the lawsuit is over let alone software developed & getting ready to be offered . It will be very interesting to see a relaunched version come out . Hopefully the software won't suffer from a civil suit & resulting issues . Hopefully the parties rekindled & joined forces instead of 2 seperate companies .. it would be a memorial to Jerry especially if the name was able to be legally used still .