Sign in to follow this  
the vinyl tree

a newbie from S.E Melbourne , Australia

hi to everyone,

well i thought it was time i started to give back and start posting in the forum . for a while now I've just read different post and see what i could get. but to my surprise this forum is so much more then i could ever dream of and been new to the industry it was a great thrill to get a different and some what interesting view points on all topics faced . so about me , well I'm in the south east of Melbourne Australia. i run a small sign and vehicle graphic business which is starting to slowly take off . i have no employees and am happy with that as i run my business from my home. i got into vinyl and vinyl cutting through my hobby of airbrushing and customizing and modifying cars. i run a creation p-cut 1200 cutter with flexiSIGN -PRO V. 7.6. I am currently studying a dip. of graphic design specializing in advertising through a private collage by correspondence for the next 2 1/2 year and then will be a qualified graphic designer . i am happy to help in any one problems that they may face . so a big THANKS in advance to everyone.

pete     

G'day Vinyl Tree.

Dakotagrafx was kindly showing you a versatile and cheap way to store your vinyls because you mentioned you are a one man show working from home. No need to get sarcy. I managed a sign company in Melbourne for a year, so I understand your confusion of random acts of kindness.  ;D - Now, I'm doing my own signs in Tokyo and doing quite well.

Good luck with your business. Running a small business is pretty much the same as anything else. You only get out of it what you put into it.

ガンバて ください!− Good luck!