Sign in to follow this  
cox signs

newbie in indiana

well really new to this thought i would give a shot slways have wanted my own business thought i would try this after a little research. so anybody go any tips for the new guy? i bought the mh series cutter and got the flexi starter software upgrade.  does this software come with a manual that will get us going on how to use it ? i downloaded the sign blazer been playing with that a little and i have to admit im flying in the dark very lost like i said this is all  new to me hope i can fiqure it out any help would be great any ideas where i can get some training on this software? thanks in advance

well really new to this thought i would give a shot slways have wanted my own business thought i would try this after a little research. so anybody go any tips for the new guy? i bought the mh series cutter and got the flexi starter software upgrade.  does this software come with a manual that will get us going on how to use it ? i downloaded the sign blazer been playing with that a little and i have to admit im flying in the dark very lost like i said this is all  new to me hope i can fiqure it out any help would be great any ideas where i can get some training on this software? thanks in advance

Indiana here also,  NW of Fort Wayne  welcome.    Flexistarter has  instructions  after opening the main screen .  there is HELP at the top,  then HELP topics,,  alot of the info pertains to Flexi Pro as well as Flexistarter. 

well really new to this thought i would give a shot always have wanted my own business thought i would try this after a little research. so anybody go any tips for the new guy? i bought the mh series cutter and got the flexi starter software upgrade.  does this software come with a manual that will get us going on how to use it ? i downloaded the sign blazer been playing with that a little and i have to admit I'm flying in the dark very lost like i said this is all new to me hope i can figure it out any help would be great any ideas where i can get some training on this software? thanks in advance

Indiana here also,  NW of Fort Wayne  welcome.    Flexistarter has  instructions   after opening the main screen .  there is HELP at the top,  then HELP topics,,  alot of the info pertains to Flexi Pro as well as Flexistarter. 

your not to far from me then im in kokomo thanks for the info will the flexi come with a manual i can sit down and read?

no manual,  just like a computer, all info is in the software...   your about 50 miles south of me..

you wanna come show mw how to run it lol