biggin69

Need help with these images....PLEASE

I am not having any luck trying to vectorize these logos. I am making a banner for a competition this Saturday and need these images vectorized so that I can mnake a banner. I am only doing one color and do not need all of the colrs in each logo. I greatly, greatly appreciate all the help from the members on this site. THANK YOU!

post-4383-12986544646431_thumb.jpg

post-4383-12986544647096_thumb.jpg

post-4383-1298654464733_thumb.jpg

post-4383-12986544647594_thumb.jpg

post-4383-12986544659204_thumb.jpg

post-4383-12986544659528_thumb.jpg

post-4383-12986544659614_thumb.jpg

post-4383-12986544659655_thumb.jpg

TriState Graffix - What software are you using to attempt to vectorize these graphics?  A couple look very easy even for a Newbie.

If you are needing help learning to vectorize, then post your questions so we can acutually "provide help".

TriState Graffix - What software are you using to attempt to vectorize these graphics?  A couple look very easy even for a Newbie.

If you are needing help learning to vectorize, then post your questions so we can acutually "provide help".

I need to start looking at previous posts before helping someone. tristate, you've got a lot of requests and had several links/videos posted to help you out. 6 months with your cutter it's time to sink or swim. i always try to help people out that need it cause i may need help on something, but lookiing back it seems you aren't trying. the mayhem logo you posted someone already vectorized for you in a previous post. just so you don't say i left you completely hanging heres one more

rc axle man.EPS

rc axle man.EPS

I also noticed that,,   what baffles me the most is people commiting to jobs and deadlines ....and they don't even know how to do the job... :huh:  What is with that?  Because they are expecting someone to do the work for them.. pretty obvious

i will help you tristate  but may i say one thing boss if i can learn to vectorize any body can learn because i am imposable to learn any thing on a computer unless shown several times meaning i am hands on not read and do but like i said boss i will help with the ones i can

been thinking i should just keep my mouth shut but i'm used to speaking my mind. don't know if i was out of line or not, but sorry if i offended anyone

been thinking i should just keep my mouth shut but i'm used to speaking my mind. don't know if i was out of line or not, but sorry if i offended anyone

Not at all, I totally agree.  I really enjoy helping when I can, but this is rediculous. 

IF I CAN LEARN TO VECTORIZE ANY BODY CAN LEARN BECAUSE I AM IMPOSABLE AND I LEARNED THANKS TO THE BOSS LADY MY GIRL FRIEND

IVE READ AND WATCH VIDEOS AND STILL COULDNT CRASP THE CONCEPT OF VECTORIZING  BUT MY GIRL FRIEND WATCHED AND READ EVERY THING I COPIED AND PRINTED AND SHE FIGURED IT OUT AND I WATCHED HER AND LEARNED    BUT IF I CAN VECTORIZE ANY BODY CAN LEARN

usually I think lately the board is hard on people who request lately, but after reading past postings I immediately thought of FM's "I need I need" thread.  This was a lot of request at one time for ASAP.

I'm new here and all, and I'm all for a sense of community and helping others,  and I've been doing my own graphics etc., but I gotta agree with several comments here.  One of you guys could on the other hand quite possibly make a little bit of cash to start charging for your talents so when someone comes along and needs 10 logos vectorized, they'd realize pretty quick that it's better to learn to do it themselves vs. taking advantage of someone elses time and money.

Someone in another thread mentioned all the "new" folks that are getting into the business and getting out of the business as a result.    Sorry TriState, but with requests like this, they've got nothing to worry about.  If you want to survive, you need to learn the tools of the trade.

I agree with everyone else. You need to take the plunge and learn to vectorize if you are going to have a business doing vinyl.

When I first started I asked a couple of times then I took the plunge and found out its not that bad at all!! start with a easy graphic and work your way up. Read the other post about vectorizing and watch some videos on youtube and you will have a good start.