Sign in to follow this  
SandyM114

12 inch us cutter machine

Has anyone had any good/bad experience cutting with the little 12in. cutter us cutter sells? I'm thinking of getting one, but I'm wondering if they want to "walk" while cutting. Doesn't look like a way to keep them still since they're so small. I thought it would be easier to carry to shows than the 34 inch one.Sandy

Guest crshirts

I have a 12" Bridge cutter same as refine, never had any trouble with it walking.

Carl

BTW- ebay sales are only a 90 day warranty.

Buying it from USCutters website direct gives you a 1 full year warranty, costs a little more but was worth it to me to get a 1 year warranty, and no bidding to deal with.

They are addictive, enjoy yours. :thumbsup:

Guest sciondrgn

I'm thinking of getting a small 12 cutter as well one day.. I am doing my first convention next year and will have a dealers table.. I'm really excited but the idea of being able to custom make something on the go is awesome :thumbsup:

I had one of those,seemed to work fine once I figured out which driver to use,the instructions were useless in that area. BTW I didn't buy it, it was a gift.

I dont know how well the uscutter 12 inch cutter works but I have the Roland 12 inch cutter and it does great. never moves. Keep in mind Sandy though it is a 12 inch cutter, you can only cut 10 wide. At least with the roland that is true. This was my first cutter...For what I paid for it, I could have bought a Graphtec! LOL!! We live and learn!!

Renee

Thanks for the information everyone. I did win the 12 in. cutter. I already have a 34 in. refine and like it. I just wanted one that could be portable. Sandy

I just bought a 12" refine and love it. I have a 24" refine and 36" laser. but seem to use the 12" a lot more. When it comes to detailed graphics the little 12" blows the other 2 away.