Sign in to follow this  
jheyne

Help pricing colorplast signs

Hi all,

I've got a customer who wants to get some vinyl put on colorplast signs.  He says he found somewhere to get the blanks for like .99 and wants me to quote putting vinyl on them.  Size is 24" X 18" each.  I'm not sure how to quote this one.  I'd like to give him a qty discount on larger orders, so if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.    breakdowns on like 12, 24, 50, 100 pcs.

Thanks in advance

i wold guess about $10 each for the smallest and a few dollars on the largerst quanity, by the way, get them screenprinted. you do not want to vinyl 100 signs, and you can make killer money getting the screenprinted. I know there is a few guys on here that do it.

Spyder graphics is a member here,(i think thats how he spells it, just do a quick search) i heard he does good work and some good prices too. Ive not dealt with him, just read feedback

I thought about screen printing them if he wants a lot, I do textile (t-shirts & such) printing, but i'm not sure I want to go through the hassle of learning how to print and cure other substrates right now.  If he wants a lot, I'll consider printing them.

I'd personally just outsource them to a screen printer if he wanted anything over 24. so for 25,50,75 and 100 i would outsource.

I'd be somewhere around $12-15 each installed on the coro for 1 side. Normal pricing would be $18 each 1 side with coro so it gets knocked down some since hes supplies the blanks.

As you can see, it's not the substrate making the price "so much", you need to get paid for your time and labor, the machine running, your rent ect  :thumbsup:

I just did a job, quoted $22.50 for double-sided 18x24 at a qty of 5, ended up selling them 10 for $20 each.

There is a big opportunity with coro signs right now, as people begin to hire employees again.  The cost for a very small newspaper ad is extremely high, and many businesses aren't totally comfortable with the online services or the employment agencies.

Show them how they can get a better response with 5-10 coro signs placed in high traffic areas.  If you can get permission from business owners on busy corners, all the better.  However, they can always just go guerilla and place them at busy intersections and hope they stay up for a week or so.

Hi all,

I've got a customer who wants to get some vinyl put on colorplast signs.  He says he found somewhere to get the blanks for like .99 and wants me to quote putting vinyl on them.  Size is 24" X 18" each.  I'm not sure how to quote this one.  I'd like to give him a qty discount on larger orders, so if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.    breakdowns on like 12, 24, 50, 100 pcs.

Well I have been this business along time.......and you can't do more cheeper.....

takes just as much material and time to do each one....... its not like screen printing

so if you want to get cheep have them printed for a few dollars each........ but check it out almost all have a screen charge, setup  fee, and art if any at a fee........so do check for best price