Sign in to follow this  
cbauer50

Help with my new Creation PCut 630

I got my Creation PCut 630 today.

I finally got it set up and after numerous test runs, I cut out my first real design.

I'm confused though - I don't know if I need to change the setting on the blade itself (I don't know how to do that).  Or if I need to change the pressure.  What is the difference?  What actually is the pressure setting for?

I was able to peel away the vinly pretty good except a few spots.  Do I need to adjust the pressure a little or change the blade?  I thought I had the blade all the way in the holder and tightened it as much as I could.  How else do I adjust the blade?

My cutter always starts in the middle.  I thought it was supposed to start at the right and it always cuts right to left.

What do I need to do to make it start at the right?

And when I do some tests, say it starts at the right and then when I do the next design, how do I make it start where the previous one stopped?  I'm trying not to waste so much vinyl while I'm practicing.

Do I need to manually move the cutter head to where I want it to start?

I'm so confused.

Please help me.

Thanks.

CB

CB, Here is a few tips as I have the PCut 630 also.

On the few spots where its not cutting right try adjusting your blade offset in your cutting software to .25 to see if that helps. If not keep tweeking it till its better.

With it starting in the middle you can allign the cut head. On the control pannel of the cutter press the online button to move it into offline mode. Use the left & right arrows to move the cutter head. You can use the up and down arrows to move the vinyl to make sure its tracking right. Once you are satisfied move use the control panel to move the cutter head to the corner you want to start cutting in and then press the little cross hair button. That zero's it out that point to start off for the next cut.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask here on the board there is alot of people who know a whole lot more than me! I learn something new just about every day on here!

Read the NEW BIE manual in the educational section.

All your problems will be answered and solved.

Paco

Thank you so much "Bigfoot Graphix" for your willingness to help.  I appreciate it.

CRD - you said "Read the NEW BIE manual in the educational section.'

So exactly were is the "educational section" - I don't see anything labeled "educational section"