Sign in to follow this  
SandyM114

carriage wheels in wrong place??

Would someone look at this pic and tell me if the carriage wheels are aligned wrong? My carriage black box looks like it's slanted backward toward the track and the wheels are on the outside of the groove. Someone mentioned his wheels are inside the track and I noticed mine look wrong. The cutter has been really noisy the past couple of days, so I might have something wrong.  Thanks for looking.

post-3822-12986544274124_thumb.jpg

post-3822-12986544282488_thumb.jpg

It's fixed! Thanks John! I didn't realize it was off track until the other guy showed a pic of his carriage. I had noticed it sounded really bad, but the cuts were great, go figure...Sandy

JOHN, WILL YOU MARRY ME?    THANK YOU!

do you already have your own car?

Guest kenya

Hey John..... does that mean if Sandy has a car, we are ALL invited to a wedding?  :thumbsup:

Guest kenya

John 5 ??

You sound like my husband. He said that he was going to keep trying until he got it right...... he finally did.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the input. Still having issues. I have checked and the cutter is on track. I tried to cut again and the cutter remained at the same spot, approximately 1/4 inch from the vinyl. I can slide the cutter up and down, but it will not do it on its own. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. I tried to call tech support, but..... they close at 4pm PST and I did not call until 7:05 PM Eastern time. UGH! Might be relying big time on this message board. Thanks, Mike

those pictures are not of my blade holder, but no it does not go up and down when cutting. It goes left to right but nothing up and down. 

Like skeeter indicated posting n two area of the forum does not improve your chances of getting help, especially when everyone is following your other post