signex

SignWarehouse Horrible Experience

Hi guys, I'm just starting up again in the sign business... Was into it a few years ago but took some time off...

Just wanted to share my experience ordering vinyl with signwarehouse.

On 9/9 I called in a order for a roll of premask, squeegees, and 5 rolls or oracal 651 vinyl, Red, 2 Black, 2 Green.

Called this Mon 9/14 to get a status on my order. The lady explains that the mask, squeegees, and the 1 roll or red vinyl will be here tomorrow (9/15 Tues) and the other 4 rolls will be here the next day (9/16 Wed (today). I said okay good....

I call my customer to have the truck I am doing on Thursday for application that Mon 9/14

Yesterday, the red sq and mask all show up as planned...

This morning.... nothing..... So I call.....

Spoke with same lady who took my order and says.... oh they ship today you will have them next Monday!!!!.... I explain the situation, and they admit mistake etc.... she proceeds to say let me call the ship dept and do what I can to get you the vinyl for tomorrow (9/17) I said okay and they were suppose to call me back....

3 Hours later, no call... I'm getting worried, so I call back and explain the situation to whoever answered.... She says okay let me look into this.... puts me on hold.... 24 minutes later comes back to the phone only its someone new she transferred me to and says "how can I help you".... At this point I have spent an hour on the phone in total, and got no product, no answers.... nothing....

So I explain the whole deal again to this person, who will look into the next day air for my vinyl and call me back..... 45 minutes later she does call back and says management did not approve next day but can do second day....

To me, this is a slap in the face.... A large company like that in my opinion should take proper steps to make a customer happy after making a mistake. They didn't....

I will NEVER order another product from them just because of this... BAD BUSINESS.

Now having said this, where is a good place to order oracal vinyl? I live in MA and would like to maybe use someone on the east coast for ease of shipment... Can anyone help me?

I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with sign warehouse. So far I have had no trouble out of them.

I actually have a salesperson I call directly and have had no trouble so far.

I am not sure if you have a N. Glantz & Son near by but they have offices all over the country. I purchase quite a bit from them locally when I need stuff quick. You might also check out Fellers they seem to have alot of locations also.

www.nglantz.com is the address for N. Glantz & Son

I'm a fan of NGlantz also. I ordered Monday by phone 1 sheet of 4 X 8 coroplast and they delivered it the next day by truck with no delivery charge. Seems they run a route down my way...

Big fan on fellers here...would order more from USC but I get free shipping of 75 with fellers and its next day for me, instead of 4-5 with USC.  They aren't the lowest prices, but they are competitive, and they have flat taken care of me so far....so no reason for me to go anywhere else.  And they carry EVERYTHING!

I buy mine from us cutter no problems in almost a year and you can track it  via there confirmation and the shipping co and a flat rate of9.99 shipping give them a try. jhelms

Guest sciondrgn

I've done a mix of online and phone orders with them and have had nothing but great experience with them.. I have had 2 errors in my orders and they have corrected them at their expense both times.

I've always had a good experience with them.

This goes to show you, never schedule jobs until the materials come in. Anything can happen  :)

i order my oracal from signsupply.com, free shipping if over $150 which i usually spend that much by the time i need a new one. i have them drop ship it from oracal in GA which is great since i am in GA as well

I deal with Fellers.  They have a location in my town and I pay no shipping.

it must be nice having a supplier close by. i try not to run out of anyhthing cause the other shops in town want to charge me about $5/foot for oracal 651 :'(

I buy in person from Ordway in Van Nuys, CA. These guys are great...very helpful. Nice to be able to actually see the vinyl colors and they cut to size as needed too.